Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Life!

So right now I'm taking a summer class and it is about over. Human pathophysiology. My teacher is a goofball and makes class fun. Although I find myself barely able to keep my eyes open. Which I don't think is a good thing. The thing is though he basically keeps the lights off the whole time and when class is from 9-4 and for some reason my eyes start to feel heavy. Other than the class though I work a little bit at the college and then enjoy the rest of my day.
Jacob got called out to another fire near Tuscon. It is called the San Juan fire. I haven't talked to him since he got called out yesterday, and he said it was only about 200 acres and it has already grown to 1500 acres. So he'll probably be out for a little while.

1 comment:

Emily Gardner said...

:( I hope you hear from him soon. I bet that can be scary sometimes. You're amazing to be able to sit through a 7 hour class! It'll be over soon! (: