Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Campout




This was our second camping trip being married. The tent in the background was Jacob's grandparents that came with no instructions. So on our first campout, we were almost certain that we didn't have enough poles to set this tent up and almost lost hope. Then Jacob pulled out his hardcore scout skill and put this thing up. Later we went up to Columbine's visitor center and in one of the pictures there was a tent exactly like ours. The tent in the picture was set up like ours, so we must have done something right. It was a fun adventure to set this tent up, in a weird way I'm kind of glad it came with no instructions.




This is just a pic of Jacob cooking up some grub for breakfast. mmm mmm It was sure tasty. Both times we have gone we have made breakfast burros. He'll cook the bacon and sausage and then he'll leave the rest to me.




6 comments:

camilla said...

Yea for me to be the first to comment on your blog! :) Yea for Jacob cooking. You are totally straightening him out after all, good job!

Jacob and Jessica said...

I'm still trying to figure the whole blog amazingness out. In fact I didn't know you could comment even. Yeah Jakey's doing good, I wish I could take the credit (I guess I could anyways :)

Hawkins Family said...

Hey Jessica!! Les told me you started a blog, so I had to check it out!! You and Jacob are soo cute. I am glad things are going good for you guys. I am going to add you to my friends list..ok?? Come check out my blog at bkbhawkinsfamily.blogspot.com Talk to ya soon, Katie

Kash said...

Hey! Sooo cute blog!! I knew we could figure out someway to make them cute. Ok, I had nothing to do with it. haha Are you watching So You Think You Can Dance??? It's gonna be good!!

payneful life said...

How fun!! Love your blog...glad I found you! I am totally adding you to mine. Glad all is well!

Collin and Hannah said...

Hey Jessica! I linked onto your blog throught Jaci's. Glad to see that you two are doing well.